Being a pedestrian

  I love being a pedestrian with shoes and headphones: walking on the streets like a free person that I am not. Feeling the pitch under my feet as I am consuming the distance until the next point where I will consider myself happy with the fact that I am a pedestrian - a walking girl.
  I don't like cars - I think that they are awesome just because they host the best kisses in the world. Yeah..I know that you can reach a point on the map faster with one of those, but they really steal your freedom - sorry: mine!
 Somehow..they transform you into an handicapped man. I mean, don't you feel like you're in a wheelchair while driving?
 I do not intend to be mean or offensive with the drivers, but this is a simple declaration of love to my feet and to my right of walking. Yeah...and there are actually a lot of oportunities:
 Firstly, there's no one to steal your car...because there isn't any - so, less stress, more happines!
 Then, you have the incredible chance to be honked for every attempt of crossing the streed - I mean, how awesome could that be? Music for your ears - for free!!
 Also, in the same pack of being a pedestrian, is included a vocabulary enrichment which means that you can improve your own language and another "rare" ones like Romany, Russian, Spanish. Or languages that don't officialy exist and which are spoken only by the driver himself. Cool, ha? That means  you save the money you would give for private lessons. You're welcome! (that's why I'm here!).
 More oportunities? You can be hit by a car and see if you're good as super -strong- hero - that was a joke ( not that funny actually).
 Butt...sorry: is "but" - But, for  serious now, I really love and enjoy walking: I think that is my right to see all the beauty that God created or men created. You know..to see how nature and the city are coexisting and how beautiful the result is: houses with flowers, back yards with trees, skyscrapers with the sky itself or the streets with humans - they are just going well together..hand in hand. And THIS is awesome - that's why I choose to be a proud pedestrian: to see all this properly. This makes me living a life in slow motion from the point of view of those who are going to fast to their destination!




Comentarii

Postări populare